Established in Melbourne in 2000, cvMail immediately broke new ground in the e-Recruitment landscape, pioneering the development of Graduate Community Portals used initially in the AU legal Industry. Pairing benefits to Students with Benefits to Firms, the solution was widely adopted, and cvMail lead the way for AU e-Recruitment Firms, opening a London office in 2002.
cvMail UK ensures that the application process is shorter and easier by saving your core application data in your secure cvMail account. Student users of cvMail UK gain FREE access to a variety of exclusive benefits.
You will never have to enter your personal, education or academic details twice.
- When you join cvMail UK, you will be able to register your application information in the one place to create a cvMail UK account. This can be done on both this web site, or whenever applying to a law firm featuring a cvMail UK application form.
- You only have to enter your contact details, education and academic results data once.
- The cvMail UK system automatically enters these details for you when you apply to any firm on the cvMail UK network.
- When you apply via a firm website with a cvMail UK account, you only need to complete the sections of the application that are particular to that firm.
- You can complete an application in more than one sitting as we allow applicants to save and exit.
- A record of an application can be kept by using our ‘save to PC’ feature.
- With cvMail UK compatible sites, applying to local and international law firms is simple. You will never have to re-enter your personal, education or academic details, saving you time that could be otherwise invested.
Research law firms via cvMail UK and prepare for your application.
Find a library of FAQ’s regarding the application process.
cvMail UK features detailed information about each law firm on the service, including direct links to firm’s websites and careers pages. Indeed, with the depth of firm sourced information available, all your pre-application research can be done in the one place.
Applying to each firm will be as simple as logging in with your cvMail UK account on the firm's site, or right here on cvMail UK.
The Thomson Reuters connection
Since acquisition by Thomson Reuters in 2007 the cvMail FSR community of clients has grown by over 300%, with major brands across all industry sectors now benefiting from cvMail UK services.
cvMail UK, from Thomson Reuters, is a leading e-recruitment solution that combines the latest software and technical recruitment expertise to deliver net benefit to organisational performance and bottom line recruitment costs.
Thomson Reuters is the world’s leading source of intelligent information for businesses and professionals. We combine industry expertise with innovative technology to deliver critical information to leading decision makers in the financial, legal, tax and accounting, scientific, healthcare and media markets, powered by the world’s most trusted news organisation. Thomson Reuters supplies information, software tools and applications to more than 20 million users worldwide.